Nursing Home and Assisted Living BedBug Control in Vancouver, CA
Pests are excellent at finding the places that are most hospitable to them. For bedbugs, that’s people. With access to protection from predators, food and water, and a generally warm temperature, bedbugs can be found in almost any building people rest in for extended periods of time
Nursing homes and long term care facilities are particularly vulnerable.
The close proximity of many residents and the more sedentary activity level of their residents make it much easier for the pests to reproduce and spread to serious infestation levels. Frequent visitors means it’s easy for someone to bring in a bedbug. And to complicate matters, some medical conditions can mean that residents may not be as aware of or able to communicate about any bedbugs that could be bothering them.
How We Treat Vancouver Bedbugs in Long-Term Care Centers
BC Bug specializes in treating bedbug infestations in commercial properties including medical centers, apartment complexes, nursing homes, senior housing, and other places where higher numbers of people live and work in closer together.
Depending on the specific needs of your case, we offer different types of bedbug treatment options to long term care facilities, including:
- Traditional – Bedbugs are eliminated with chemical applications to all their hiding spots.
- Heat Treatment – The room is heated to high temperature for a number of hours to kill bedbugs in every inch of the room. This is the preferred option for most nursing home facilities, and perfect for those with poor immune systems.
- Bedbug Dogs (K9 Bedbug Inspections) – A dog’s superior tracking ability enables them to confirm whether and where bedbugs are present to ensure a comprehensive and effective treatment.
We recognize that when working for these kinds of facilities, extra care and diligence needs to be taken to remove all bedbugs in a way that minimally affects the residents. Whenever possible, we use eco-friendly removal methods so that the health of senior and immunocompromised residents, their pets, and their visitors aren’t harmed.
Choose BC Bug To Treat Your Senior Care Center Bedbug Problem
We are confident in our ability to make your nursing home or assisted living facility completely bedbug free for an entirely affordable price. In fact, we can guarantee:
- Bedbug removal
- Same day or next day service
- Call back in 30 minutes or less, 7 days a week between 8 AM and 8 PM
- Price match
If you have seen bedbugs or suspect that you have them, contact us by calling 778-945-7777 or fill out our online form below. We can provide a free consultation and quote before treatment at no obligation to you, and can treat almost any location in the BC area including Vancouver, Richmond, Abbotsford, Coquitlam, Whistler, and more.